A 30 Inch (16:10) Monitor Privacy Screen Guard is a polarized plastic filter that when used on a computer screen makes viewing impossible from any angles and apart from a 60 Degrees view angle in front. Its main functionality is to protect data from wandering eyes and also safeguard confidential information.
Apart from the main advantage of privacy, the filters also add in a host of other features which help the user even when using prolonged screen time. 30 Inch (16:10) Monitor Privacy Screen Filter is also a great way to keep the display free of scratches & safeguard against accidental bumps or drops.
- Privacy Filter Dimensions — Width: 25 1/4″ , Height: 15 13/16″ . Contact us if you have any questions about dimensions. Please confirm the width and height measurements for your computer screen before ordering.
- Superior Privacy — PxIn 30 inch computer privacy screen filters are designed with advanced micro louver technology to block visibility at around 30 degrees, and black out screens completely near 60 degrees.
- Eyes Protection — This 30 inch privacy screen filtering out 99.9% UV and curbing blue light by 98% to reduce eye strain and minimize the potentially harmful effects on your eyesight.
- [High Hardness, Anti Glare, Scratch Resistance and Stain Resistance]: The blue screen protector for computer based on acrylic material. It uses advanced optical technology to superimpose 5 layers of polymer materials together, which has 8H hardness. So the computer screen blue light blocker advantages of scratch resistance and stain resistance with Advanced Anti- Glare Technology.
- [Convenient]: Our blue light shield for computer screen is installed with a hanging buckle, which can be used without any tools. Compared with traditional screen protectors, this blue light blocking monitor filters can be directly suspended without sticking and will not produce any bubbles. It’s so comfortable and convenient to use.
Hence explore more products by visiting our site for different size privacy screen protectors.
Finally for more information follow us in YouTube.